Bilstein F4BE5F133MO 73-99 GM A/G Body Rear Street Shock 300/120 Dig.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The technology that has made Bilstein a winner in Winston Cup, Indy Car and Formula 1 is now available to the grassroots level hobby stock and street stock racer. Bilstein mono tube gas shocks use deflective disc valving to give more precise and consistent valving. Plus, their rugged construction and precisely machined finishes ensure a long performance life. These shocks may cost more initially but they pay off in the winners circle!
- 46mm diameter steel body
- Monotube body dissipates heat more effectively than twin-tube designs
- Nitrogen gas puts shock oil under pressure to totally prevent shock fade
- Allows for more precise, consistent set-ups
- Weight transfer when you need it
- Tires will stay on the track through the rough spots
- Better control under braking
Item DetailsValving: 300#/120# Digressive
Mounting Type: T-Bar to Cantilever
Extended Length: 20.31" Collapsed Length: 13.11"
- 1973-83 GM A-Body (Chevelle, Malibu, Monte Carlo, etc.)
- 1978-88 GM G-Body (Monte Carlo, Regal, Cutlass, Grand Prix)
More Like This
Bilstein F4BE5C752M2 73-88 GM A/G Body Rear Street Shock 158/117 Dig.
Bilstein F4BE5F134M0 1973-88 GM A/G Body Rear Street Shock, 70/140 Dig
Bilstein F4-BE5-E250-MO Rear Shock, 1973-88 GM A/G Body 254/141 Linear
AFCO 1031 10 Series GM Street Stock Shock, Rear, Comp/Rebound: 6/6
AFCO 1030 10 Series GM Street Stock Shock, Rear, Comp/Rebound: 5/5
Bilstein AK1054 Rear Street Stock Shock, 1970-81 Camaro
AFCO 1032 10 Series Street Shocks, Rear, Camaro/Firebird, Comp 5/Reb 5
AFCO 1034 10 Series Stock Mount Shocks, Rear, Camaro, Comp 3/Reb 5
QA1 536853 53 Series Stock Mount Steel Twin Tube Racing Shock
QA1 FC Series Custom Valve Camaro Rear Stock Mount Steel Shock