Bilstein F4-SE7-F566-MO Southern Sport Mod Shock Package
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a kit.
Q & A (1)
What's in the Box
The technology that has made Bilstein a winner in Sprint Cup, Indy car, and Formula 1, is now available to the grassroots level racer. Bilstein Mono Tube gas shocks use deflective disc valving to give more precise and consistent valving. These shocks may cost more initially, but they pay off in the winner's circle!
These stock mount style shocks are tuned for your Southern Sport Mod. They include seven shocks, instructions, and recommended set-ups.
- More precise set-ups
- Weight transfer when you need it
- Tires will stay on the track through the rough spots
- Better control under braking
- Nitrogen Gas Charged
- Puts shock oil under pressure to totally prevent cavitation (foaming) and shock fade
- Dividing Piston w/ O-ring
- Separates gas and oil and is moveable to accommodate rod movement into the tube
- Bilstein shocks are NOT gas/oil emulsion shocks
- Monotube Body
- Inside wall has finished tolerances of an engine cylinder
- Outer surface is cadmium or nickel plated for durability
- Single tube design dissipates heat more effectively than twin-tube.
- Working Piston
- Consists of patented deflective disc valve stack for precise performance
- Bilstein discs are spring steel which outperform stainless steel and produce longer life
- Piston uses powder metal technology
- Oil Chamber
- Special oil is pressurized by the gas area onto the dividing piston to prevent cavitation (foaming) for consistent, fade-free performance
- Piston Rod
- Case-hardened and highly polished steel strong enough to lift 20 tons
- Rod Guide & Seals
- High pressure Viton inner rod guide seals ensure a perfect fit for consistent, fade-free damping and long life performance