Bilstein F4-SE7-F565-MO 1978-88 Metric Chassis Street Stock Shock Pack
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a kit.
Q & A (5)
What's in the Box
The technology that has made Bilstein a winner in Winston Cup, Indy car, and Formula 1, is now available to the grassroots level racer. Bilstein Mono Tube gas shocks use deflective disc valving to give more precise and consistent valving. Plus, their rugged construction and precisely machined finishes ensure a long performance life. These shocks may cost more initially, but they pay off in the winners circle!
These stock mount style shocks are tuned for your Hobby Stock or Street Stock. They include seven shocks, instructions and recommended set-ups.
- Monotube body dissipates heat more effectively than twin-tube designs
- Nitrogen gas puts shock oil under pressure to totally prevent shock fade
- Allows for more precise, consistent set-ups
- Weight transfer when you need it
- Tires will stay on the track through the rough spots
- Better control under braking
Item Details78-88 GM G Body
78-82 GM A Body