Bilstein DP2 Shocks
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
InfoThese Bilstein DP2 steel race shocks are custom calibrated by us to achieve the correct valving at each wheel. These custom shocks are made to order so please allow 24 hours for assembly.
- Most precise set-ups
- Weight transfer when you need it
- Tires will stay on the track through the rough spots
- Better control under braking
Specify corner - Left Front or Left Rear.
- Nitrogen Gas Charged
- Puts shock oil under pressure to totally prevent cavitation (foaming) and shock fade
- Dividing Piston w/ O-ring
- Separates gas and oil and is moveable to accommodate rod movement into the tube
- Bilstein shocks are NOT gas/oil emulsion shocks
- Monotube Body
- Inside wall has finished tolerances of an engine cylinder
- Outer surface is cadmium or nickel plated for durability
- Single tube design dissipates heat more effectively than twin-tube.
- Working Piston
- Consists of patented deflective disc valve stack for precise performance
- Bilstein discs are spring steel which outperform stainless steel and produce longer life
- Piston uses powder metal technology
- Oil Chamber
- Special oil is pressurized by the gas area onto the dividing piston to prevent cavitation (foaming) for consistent, fade-free performance
- Piston Rod
- Case-hardened and highly polished steel strong enough to lift 20 tons
- Rod Guide & Seals
- High pressure Viton inner rod guide seals ensure a perfect fit for consistent, fade-free damping and long life performance
This product has no reviews.
0 questions : 0 answers
No questions have been asked.