Bilstein Custom Valve 1-5/8 Inch Small Body Steel Shock, 6 Inch
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
These mono-tube gas shocks feature the latest development in shock valving technology; digressive valving. This delivers a new level of control by damping slow suspension movements more effectively while not allowing the chassis to be upset by sharp bumps. Bilstein has set the standard for years in Winston Cup, Indy Car and Formula 1. Now it's setting the standard for Modifieds, Late Models and Open Wheel.
- Use on the front of Modifieds and Sprints
- Also suitable for Midgets, TQ's, Dwarf Cars, etc.
- Monotube gas pressure construction
- Economy price
- Low rod pressure
- Bilstein's famous consistent, fade-free performance
- Features one bearing end and one welded end
- 1-5/8" steel body
- 6" stroke
- Custom valving
Note: This shock is custom valved and assembled by our expert staff. Due to its custom nature, it cannot be returned for a refund.