Apparel & Gifts
Bilstein Aluminum Threaded Body Gas Shock, 9 Inch Stroke, Custom Valve
SAME DAY SHIPPING! Order within the next 9 hours 30 minutes and receive same day shipping
Add to Cart
Add to Build List
Bilstein ASN Base Shock
BILSTEIN SHIMS STACK
Item XXXXXXXX is on BACKORDER. We will ship it when it becomes available. Press "Continue" to add this item to your cart.
If you'd like to receive an email notification when this item is back in stock enter your email here:
To return to the page click "Cancel".
Not what you're looking for?
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
- 46mm (1.81") diameter threaded aluminum body
- Includes Schrader valve and circlip rod guide
- Rebuildable; shock can be assembled and disassembled for rapid repair or valving change
- Hard anodized for durability
- Valve stacks and valving kits available separately
- Available with linear or digressive piston
- Every part of the ASN shock is available separately for economical repair
- World class performance in an aluminum shock at an economy price
- Bilstein's famous consistent, fade-free performance
- Designed for, but not limited to Modifieds, Late Models, & Sprint Cars
Note: With mono-tube gas shocks, you have a longer compressed length. So if you've been running a 9" Pro, Carrera, etc., you need to go to an 8" Bilstein.
Bilstein Shock Numbering System
Example: SN 7 A 20 40
- 7 - Stroke in inches (Comp. length subtracted from Ext. length)
- A - Aluminum threaded body shock
- 20 - # Rebound damping (first # in sequence)
- 40 - # Compression damping (second # in sequence)
Note: Rebound and Compression are expressed in the industry standard, 4, 5, 6 etc. with a 2nd digit to allow for a degree of dampening between whole numbers. For example: 50 means 5, 55 means 5-1/2
- Compressed Length: 15.08"
- Extended Length: 23.6"