Bilstein AK1054 Rear Street Stock Shock, 1970-81 Camaro
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The technology that has made Bilstein a winner in Winston Cup, Indy Car and Formula 1 is now available to the grassroots level racer. Bilstein mono tube gas shocks use deflective disk valving to give more precise and consistent valving. Plus, their rugged construction and precisely machined finishes ensure a long performance life. These shocks may cost more initially but they pay off in the winners circle!
- 46mm diameter steel body
- Monotube body dissipates heat more effectively than twin-tube designs
- Nitrogen gas puts shock oil under pressure to totally prevent shock fade
- Allows for more precise, consistent set-ups
- Weight transfer when you need it
- Tires will stay on the track through the rough spots
- Better control under braking
Fits stock factory mounts in 1970-1981 Camaro.
Item DetailsValving: 165#/67# Linear
Mounting Type: T-Bar to Pin
More Like This
QA1 EC2585P EC Series Street Stock Shock-Rear Camaro/Firebird, 5 Valve
Bilstein AK2072 Street Stock Front Shock, 1970-81 Camaro
Pro Shocks® SS200 Pro Non-Adjustable Street Stock Rear Shock
AFCO 1032 10 Series Street Shocks, Rear, Camaro/Firebird, Comp 5/Reb 5
AFCO 1034 10 Series Stock Mount Shocks, Rear, Camaro, Comp 3/Reb 5
QA1 53583-5 53 Series Stock Mount Steel Twin Tube Racing Shock
QA1 5358X 53 Series Stock Mount Steel Twin Tube Racing Shock
QA1 536853 53 Series Stock Mount Steel Twin Tube Racing Shock
Bilstein F4BE5F133MO 73-99 GM A/G Body Rear Street Shock 300/120 Dig.
Bilstein F4-BE5-E250-MO Rear Shock, 1973-88 GM A/G Body 254/141 Linear