The technology that has made Bilstein a winner in Winston Cup, Indy Car and Formula 1 is now available to the grassroots level hobby stock and street stock racer. Bilstein monotube gas shocks use deflective disc valving to give more precise and consistent valving. Plus, their rugged construction and precisely machined finishes ensure a long performance life. These shocks may cost more initially but they pay off in the winner's circle!
- Monotube body dissipates heat more effectively than twin-tube designs
- Nitrogen gas puts shock oil under pressure to totally prevent shock fade
- Allows for more precise, consistent set-ups
- Weight transfer when you need it
- Tires will stay on the track through the rough spots
- Better control under braking
- 1973-83 GM A-Body (Chevelle, Malibu, Monte Carlo, etc.)
- 1978-88 GM G-Body (Monte Carlo, Regal, Cutlass, Grand Prix)
Bilstein Street Stock Shock Chart (GIF)
393 rebound, 172 comp.