Billet Specialties 13220 Tru Trac Serpentine Systems - SB Chevy
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (1)
What's in the Box
Billet Specialties Tru Trac serpentine systems for Small Block Chevy come complete with all attaching hardware and a comprehensive installation manual.
- Polished 105 amp Powermaster 1-wire alternator
- Cast finish Edelbrock reverse rotation water pump
- Polished Sanden SD-7 compressor
- Cast finish Maval power steering pump w/ AN fittings
- All pulleys and brackets completely polished
- Polished ARP 12-point stainless steel hardware
- Goodyear Gatorback 6-rib serpentine belt
Note: Requires the use of a remote power steering fluid reservoir. Vehicles that use front style motor mounts must be converted to side motor mounts when using the Tru Trac system.
Get the correct pulleys for your application by learning which water pump you have as explained in our tech article. SBC - Short vs Long Water Pump.
- Distance from face of:
- Crank Pulley = 6.250" (from block)
- Water Pump Pulley = 7.00" (from block)
- Alternator Pulley = 6.500" (from block)
- Power Steering Pulley = 6.375" (from block)
- Compressor Cover = 7.500" (from block)
You may also be interested in:
Eddie Motorsports MS107-90P V-Belt Pulley Kit, SBC, PolishedView$1,475.99Compare