Big Block Chevy Tight-Fit, Block Hugger Headers, Chrome
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Rodders and racers are known for wedging big engines into small spaces, so these big-block Chevy tight-fit headers are designed for applications where space is limited. They offer great flow in a compact package and will fit where many other headers won’t. These shorty headers make difficult installations easy.
- Fits round-port cylinder heads
- Compact design fits a wide variety of applications
- Made from 16-gauge tubing
- Includes reducers, gaskets, and bolts
- 1-3/4” primary tube diameter
- 2-1/2” collector diameter
- Can be used with most oil filter systems and transmission/starter combinations
- Will not fit '55-'57 Chevy cars, Camaros, or other modern vehicles which have a crossmember below the engine's center two exhaust ports
- Fits standard deck big blocks only
Header Dimensions (GIF)
Chrome Warning: Due to a revised chroming process brought on by recent EPA regulations and high labor costs, today's chrome is not the quality of days gone by. Be Aware: Exhaust components which are chrome plated are now much more susceptible to blueing, blistering, peeling & corrosion. No warranty or returns on chrome exhaust items once them have been installed.
More Like This
Big Block Chevy Block Hugger Tight-Fit Headers, Raw Finish
Big Block Chevy, Block Hugger, Tight-Fit Headers, AHC Coated
LS1 Block Hugger Tight-Fit Headers, Black Painted
LS1 Block Hugger Tight-Fit Headers, Chrome
LS1 Tight-Fit, Block Hugger Headers, AHC Coated
Small Block Ford Block Hugger Tight-Fit Headers, Black Painted
Small Block Ford, Block Hugger, Tight-Fit Headers, AHC Coated
Tight-Fit Small Block Chevy ZZ-4 Block Hugger Headers, Chrome
Hooker 2301HKR Block Hugger Headers for ZZ4 Crate Motor, Ceramic Coat
Tight-Fit Small Block Chevy ZZ-4 Block Hugger Headers, AHC Coated
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.