Big Block Chevy Tight-Fit, Block Hugger Headers, Chrome
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a set.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
Rodders and racers are known for wedging big engines into small spaces, so these big-block Chevy tight-fit headers are designed for applications where space is limited. They offer great flow in a compact package and will fit where many other headers won’t. These shorty headers make difficult installations easy.
- Fits round-port cylinder heads
- Compact design fits a wide variety of applications
- Made from 16-gauge tubing
- Includes reducers, gaskets, and bolts
- 1-3/4” primary tube diameter
- 2-1/2” collector diameter
- Can be used with most oil filter systems and transmission/starter combinations
- Will not fit '55-'57 Chevy cars, Camaros, or other modern vehicles which have a crossmember below the engine's center two exhaust ports
- Fits standard deck big blocks only
Header Dimensions (GIF)
Chrome Warning: Due to a revised chroming process brought on by recent EPA regulations and high labor costs, today's chrome is not the quality of days gone by. Be Aware: Exhaust components which are chrome plated are now much more susceptible to blueing, blistering, peeling & corrosion. No warranty or returns on chrome exhaust items once them have been installed.
You may also be interested in:
Big Block Chevy Block Hugger Tight-Fit Headers, PlainView$149.99Compare