Big Block Chevy Tight-Fit Block Hugger Headers, Stainless
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a set.
Q & A (4)
What's in the Box
Rodders and racers are known for wedging big engines into small spaces, so these big-block Chevy tight-fit headers are designed for applications where space is limited. They offer great flow in a compact package and will fit where many other headers won’t. These shorty headers are made to make difficult installations easy.
- Fits round-port cylinder heads
- Compact design fits a wide variety of applications
- Made from 16-gauge tubing
- Includes reducers, gaskets, and bolts
- 1-3/4” primary tube diameter
- 2-1/2” collector diameter
- Can be used with most oil filter systems and transmission/starter combinations
- Will not fit '55-'57 Chevy cars, Camaros, or other modern vehicles which have a crossmember below the engine's center two exhaust ports
- Fits standard deck big blocks only
Header Dimesnions (GIF)
NOTE: Stainless header tubing when exposed to exhaust temperature will cause the finish to change color which will vary with the exhaust temperature. Please note that the finish of the header when the engine is started, will change to a light champagne color to a darker gold finish and in some instance may even turn dark blue or purple. This can be polished back out when utilizing Blue-away or Simi-chrome polish, but please note that when the headers reach running temperature again, they will immediately change color.
You may also be interested in:
Big Block Chevy Block Hugger Tight-Fit Headers, PlainView$149.99Compare