Modeled after headers used on sprint cars and other open-wheel racers, these big-block Chevy Sprint headers have an aggressive competition style and quality construction that makes them a popular choice for T-bucket roadsters and other early fender-less street rods. They route the exhaust outside the frame rail and along the side of the car.
- Aggressive competition-influenced design
- Great style for early roadsters
- Manufactured from durable 16-gauge steel
- Fits 396-502 standard deck blocks
- Extensions and mufflers are sold separately
Header Dimensions (GIF)