Big Block Chevy Lake Style Header Kit, 1-7/8 Tube, 3-1/2 Inch Cone
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a set.
Q & A
What's in the Box
Vintage style street rods are hotter than ever, and nothing gives your fenderless rod an authentic dry lakes competition look like a set of lakester headers. These lake style header kits allow you to build your own weld up headers and tailor them to your vehicle. All tubing comes pre-bent. Tapered cones can be trimmed as needed. Lakester header kit includes parts to complete both sides.
- 5/16" thick flanges
- 16 ga. pre-bent tubing
- Collector flanges w/ block-off plates
- Flanges for connecting an under-car exhaust system (2" O.D.)
- Gaskets & bolts
- 1-7/8" primaries
- 22.50" x 3-1/2" cones
You may also be interested in:
Big Block Chevy Lake Style Headers, Plain Steel Finish$549.99More Info
Big Block Chevy Lake Style Header Kit, 1-7/8 Tube, 4 Inch ConeMore Info
Lake Style Header Turn-Outs, AHCMore Info
Speedway Header and Exhaust Wrap, 1 Inch x 50 Ft, White ColorMore Info
Lake Style Header Collector Flange Exhaust Gasket, 3-1/2 InchMore Info
Extreme Lake Style Header Exhaust Hookup Gasket, 2-1/2 Inch$7.99Price: $6.99More Info
Give your street rod a nostalgia look and help uncork its performance potential with these lakester headers for big-block Chevy V8s. The lakester header works great on early hoodless and fenderless rods like T-buckets, Model A's and 1932-1934 Fords. Vertical flanges allow you to connect the lake style headers to a muffled under-car exhaust when the end plates are on.
- Fits 396-502 B/B Chevy
- Hookups provided for under-chassis exhaust (2-1/2" O.D.)
- Block-off plate allows you to easily uncork headers
- 1-7/8" primaries, 4" collectors
Header Dimensions (GIF)
NOTE: Turn-outs NOT included. Headers come with end plates, but the turn outs are sold seperately.
Vintage style street rods are hotter than ever, and nothing gives your fenderless rod an authentic dry lakes competition look like a set of lakester headers. These lake style header kits allow you to build your own weld up headers and tailor them to your vehicle. Lakester header kit includes parts to complete both sides.
The kits include flange plates, pre-bent tubing, collector plates, block-off plates, gaskets, bolts and flanges for connecting an under-car exhaust system. Big block kits have 1-7/8" primaries. All tubing comes pre-bent. The 30" tapered cones can be trimmed as needed.
Exhaust turn-outs for Speedway Lake Style Headers. Available in plain steel or long-lasting AHC ceramic coated.
If your exhaust runs too close to your brake lines, master cylinder, steering box or even the body, you will cook that item. This easy to use wrap will protect your investment.
- Retains exhaust heat within the tube for increased flow and horsepower
- Reduced underhood temperatures
- Protects surronding components from excessive heat
- Made from a durable, specially treated woven glass fiber material
For a Small Block V8 engine, you will need approximately (2) 2" x 50' rolls. Big Blocks and 180° style headers may require one additional 2" x 50' roll.
Replacement collector end-cap flange exhaust gaskets for Lake Style Headers with either a 3-1/2" diameter cone.
These reusable triple-layer exhaust gaskets are perfect for your Lake style headers with bottom collectors. They easily conform to surface irregularities to create a tight, leak-proof seal. These header gaskets are stainless steel with a heat-resistant, rubber-based inner core.
- 2-1/2" diameter
- For 2 bolt lower outlet on Lakes Headers
- Reusable triple-layer gasket
- Stainless steel with a heat-resistant, rubber-based inner core
- 0.085” thick, ultra pliable
- Available for many popular flange configurations
- Easily conforms to surface irregularities to create a tight, leak-proof seal
- Works well with a wide range of flange surfaces and block and head materials
- Sold as a pair