Big Block Chevy Weld Up Header Kit, 2 In Primary, 3.5 In Collector
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a kit.
Q & A
What's in the Box
These B/B Chevy (BBC) headers feature 18 gauge mild steel designed for many racing and rodding applications where 396, 402, 427, 454 and 502 Chevy engines are used. Headers have a 2" diameter tube and 3-1/2" diameter collector. Kit includes eight mandrel-bent primary tubes, two pre-formed collectors, two extra-thick oval port flanges, two gaskets and twelve header bolts.
Designed for the seasoned, hands-on enthusiast, weld up headers will require some cutting, fitting and welding.
You may also be interested in:
ARP Fasteners 400-1201 Stainless Steel Header Bolts, 3/8-16 x 3/4, Set/12More Info
Header Reducer Kit, 2-1/2 to 2 InchMore Info
DEi 010126 Titanium Exhaust Wrap, 1 Inch x 50 Ft RollMore Info
ARP Fasteners 12 point header bolts with 3/8"-16 x .750" UHC threads. Includes washers. Uses 3/8" 12 pt. socket. 170,000 PSI.
Perfect for use with headers on AMC 290-401, small block Chevy 262-400, big block Chrysler 383-400 (exc. 426 Hemi), Pontiac 326-455, and Oldsmobile 330-455.
Each mild steel reducer comes with a welded-on 3-bolt flange, gaskets and bolts.
This exhaust wrap by Design Engineering, Inc. is made from pulverized lava rock and can stand 1800 degrees directly or 2500 degrees indirectly. Perfect for those extreme conditions and you don't need to use any spray-on coatings with it. Resists abrasion for longer life.
- Constructed from pulverized lava rock - titanium-like strength and toughness
- Reduces underhood temps resulting in cooler air intake for improved performance
- Able to handle 25% more heat than conventional wrap
- Capable of handling more heat than any other wrap found in the market today
- It’s pliable - no need to wet the wrap when wrapping tubing
- Will not shrink
- More resistant to temperature/vibration break-down, abrasions, chemical and hot oil spills
- Very cool carbon fiber look
Works best on Stainless Steel headers.
Instruction Sheet (PDF)