Apparel & Gifts
Big Block Chevy Crank Socket for Degree Wheel
Add to Cart
Add to Build List
Item XXXXXXXX is on BACKORDER. We will ship it when it becomes available. Press "Continue" to add this item to your cart.
If you'd like to receive an email notification when this item is back in stock enter your email here:
To return to the page click "Cancel".
Not what you're looking for?
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
By removing the crank hub or balancer and using this tool, engine builders have a positive way to turn over the engine. Broached keyway allows 1/2" socket to slide over crank snout and key. Giant knurled jam nut positions degree wheel.
Use with 11" degree wheel.
You may also be interested in:
Moroso 62190 11 Inch Degree WheelMore Info
11" diameter. Heavy gauge aluminum discs calibrated in 1° increments for determining precise valve, cam and ignition timing. 11" degree wheel works with crank socket.
- These degree wheels are mandatory for professional engine builders
- Accurately measures several timing functions of an engine: camshaft centerline, valve timing, TDC, BDC, etc.
- Marked in easy-to-read one degree increments
- Made from heavy gauge metal with a silk screen finish for long-lasting use
- Adapter included to fit virtually any engine
- For mounting either wheel, use Crankshaft Socket Nos. 61755 or No. 61756 for Small and Big Block Chevys, and No. 61757 for LS Series Engines with keyway