Big Block Chevy Crank Socket for Degree Wheel
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
By removing the crank hub or balancer and using this tool, engine builders have a positive way to turn over the engine. Broached keyway allows 1/2" socket to slide over crank snout and key. Giant knurled jam nut positions degree wheel.
Use with 11" degree wheel.
You may also be interested in:
Moroso 62190 11 Inch Degree WheelMore Info
11" diameter. Heavy gauge aluminum discs calibrated in 1° increments for determining precise valve, cam and ignition timing. 11" degree wheel works with crank socket.
- These degree wheels are mandatory for professional engine builders
- Accurately measures several timing functions of an engine: camshaft centerline, valve timing, TDC, BDC, etc.
- Marked in easy-to-read one degree increments
- Made from heavy gauge metal with a silk screen finish for long-lasting use
- Adapter included to fit virtually any engine
- For mounting either wheel, use Crankshaft Socket Nos. 61755 or No. 61756 for Small and Big Block Chevys, and No. 61757 for LS Series Engines with keyway