Bert Transmission 1300 Gen II Aluminum Short Transmission
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (2)
What's in the Box
This revolutionary design is the lowest rotating weight gear box available. The mechanism of the first and reverse are totally disengaged from rotation when it's in direct drive (high gear), so there are no wear on those parts. Reduced rotating weight creates more power to rear wheels that is greatly felt by drivers. Crate motor and limited engines series benefit the most from this transmission, either on dirt or pavement.
The second generation transmisson deliverered multiple wins in 2010 which proves it is one of the top transmissions on the market today. Champions like Billy Moyer, Tim Fuller, Chris Maden, Casey Robert, Hunter Peacock, Steve Francis, David Smith, Ray Cook, and Jonathan Davenport use these transmissions are have had remarkable success and wins all season long. Don't deprive your race team, use the second generation bert transmission to power your Late Model race car!
- Revolutionary design is the lowest rotating weight gear box available
- First and reverse are totally disengaged when in high gear
- Reduced rotating weight creates more power to rear wheels
- Great for crate motor and limited engine series on either dirt or pavement
- Available in 2-5/8" "Short" version
You may also be interested in:
Bert Transmission 1400 Gen II Aluminum Standard TransmissionView$1,799.99Compare