Bendix Style Emergency Brakes for 1937-48 Ford Rear, 12 x 1-3/4 Inch
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a pair.
Q & A (2)
What's in the Box
If you want the early look but are reluctant to use old non-energizing drum brakes, we have just what you need. Our 100% new self-energizing backing plate assemblies come complete with shoes, wheel cylinders and hardware. Fits either the front or rear of 1937-48 Ford cars or 1937-47 Ford half-ton pickups with original style rear axle.
These have provisions for an emergency brake cable. These brake assemblies can be used with Buick drums and 1948 Ford hubs, or we also offer new iron 12" x 2" brake drums (910-65400) with 5 on 5-1/2" bolt circle which are impossible to find elsewhere.
- Wheel Cylinder Inlet: 7/16"-24 IFF
- To connect an AN 3 hose, use (2) of 910-318-7/16"
- To connect a 3/16" steel line, use (2) of 910-3183-7/16"
- Bolt Pattern: 3-3/8" center to center both horizontal and vertically
- Use with park brake cables typical of '39-'48 Ford passenger cars