BendPak HD-9XW Four Post Lift, 9,000 Pound Lifting Capacity
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- Ground Shipping Only - Can't Ship Air.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
The space saving design of the BendPak 9,000-lb. capacity HD-9XW is ideal for vehicle storage in residential garages or commercial buildings. It also happens to make a great service lift for smaller shops who still want to do a big business. No special foundation is required and the installation is a cinch. Optional casters enable you to roll the lift outside or wherever best suits your needs. About the size of a typical parking space, this lift truly maximizes valuable floor area. Use the HD-9XW for detailing; storing ATVs, snowmobiles, jet skis, golf carts, boats or just about anything else that needs to be off the ground. You can finally make use of that wasted vertical space above your car. If you've got at least standard 8-foot ceiling, this lift will work for you.
Don't make the mistake of calling the BendPak HD-9XW a "hobby lift." Our expert engineers have packed this model with features that were previously only found on commercial-grade designs. Plus, it's a BendPak, so you know it's backed by over 40 years of experience and a reputation that carries just as much weight as our lifts. We're proud to have these BendPak HD-Series lifts in our lineup, and you'll be proud to have one in your shop or garage. The BendPak HD-9XW is the standard version of the high-rise lift.
- 9,000-lb. maximum lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493
- Freestanding design
- Perfect for parking, storage and service
- Runways accommodate narrow and standard vehicles
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks and sheaves
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
- Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
- Features heavy-duty 3/8" aircraft cable
- Rugged 1-1/4" roller axles
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Adjustable lock ladders
- Runways feature non-skid surface
- Push-button pneumatic safety release
- Independent backup slack-cable safety latches
- Customizable power unit location
- Removable approach ramps for additional drive-under clearance
- ETL Approved
Due to the shipping weight and dimensions of this item, it is required that it be shipped to a business address that will have either a receiving dock or fork lift at the delivery destination to allow for the item to be unloaded from the truck/trailer at the time of delivery.
WarrantiesDuration: From the date of purchase by the original Purchaser or 60-24-12 months from the date of shipment by BendPak or whichever comes first.
- Five Years (60-Months) Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty on the lift structure
- Two Years (24-Months) Warranty on the hydraulic cylinder(s) and power unit
- One Year (12-Months) Labor Warranty on site or at factory
For full warranty details, please see: Two-Post Lifts/Four-Post Lifts Warranty (PDF)
You may also be interested in:
BendPak HD9 4 Post Lift, 9,000 Pound Lifting CapacityView$2,895.99Compare
BendPak HD9ST Four Post Lift, 9,000 Pound Lifting CapacityView$2,850.99Compare
BendPak MD-6XP Port Lift, 6,000 Pound Lifting CapacityView$1,995.99Compare