Bellhousing Bolt Kit for Chevy/Ford Bellhousing 91027001
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a kit.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
InfoThe Speedway Bellhousing Bolt Kit has all necessary hardware to install our steel bellhousing (91027001) to back of your motor.
- 6-3/8"-16 x 1-1/4" Grade 5 bolts
- 6-3/8" Grade 5 flat washers
- 6-3/8" Grade 5 lock washers
You may also be interested in:
Speedway Chevy/Ford Steel BellhousingView$299.99
Quick ViewQuick View Detailsx
These steel bellhousings are WISSOTA approved for Midwest Modifieds and work with both small block Chevy and small block Ford engine bolt patterns. They allow for use with Muncie/Saginaw style transmissions.
- SBC and SBF engine bolt patterns
- Adapts either engine to Muncie/Saginaw pattern transmissions including BERT, Brinn, Falcon, etc.
- Bottom opening for easy access
- Does NOT have provision for stock style clutch arm
- WISSOTA approved for Midwest Modifieds
- Non SFI rated
- NOT for street use
- Must be used with a 153 tooth (Chevy) or 157 tooth (Ford) or smaller flexplate/flywheel
- Made in the USA