The Vador is a complete design departure for Bell, incorporating an aggressive blunt nose design and pilot style shield. Designed primarily for use in drag racing, karting and dirt track, the Vador is certified to the Snell SA10 standard.
The Vador features a lightweight composit shell, comfortable interior fit and rear facing vents to prevent dirt from entering the helmet. The Vador takes a 289 SRV (3MM) shield with thumb tab on the left side to allow shield operation, SRV-1 visor system and new rubber eyeport gasket for improved visor seal. Comes with a clear shield and visor strip.
The Vador features Bell's redesigned face piece with recessed areas that allow for seamless radio integration and installation. Racers can also customize the fit by using Bell's Cheek Pad Inserts to tighten the fit in the cheek area. The helmet is available in a rubberized surface that is more resistant to finger prints and smudges.
The Vador is set up for use with Head and Neck Restraint devices and features Bell's M6 terminal hardware that is incorporated into the helmet. It accepts anchor system hardware. (Consult with the Head and Neck Restraint manufacturer to select an anchor system that allows the user to index the hardware in the proper location for use with the device.)
- Multi-use Helmet with Aggressive Styling
- Pilot Style Shield
- Lightweight Composite Shell Technology
- Rear Facing Chin Bar Vents
- Recessed Face Piece for Seamless Radio Integration
- New Rubber Visor Eyeport Seal
- E-Max Multi-density Liner
- Available in White, Rubberized Matte Black & Predator Graphic
- 289/3MM SRV Shield (SRV-1 Pivot System)
- Comfortable Standard Interior
- M6 Terminal Hardware for Head & Neck Restraint Devices
- Snell SA2010 Certification
- Available in Sizes XXS (54) to XL (62)
Aggressive blunt nose design and pilot style shield. Designed primarily for drag racing, karting, and dirt track racing.