The M4 is an aggressively styled, muli-featured racing helmet that can be used in all forms of racing. The Snell SA2010 rated M4 helmet features the largest size range of any Bell model, available in sizes XXS to 4XL. With a lightweight composite shell and large eyeport, the M4 is a great choice for racers who wear eye glasses or those who prefer a wider field of vision. The M4 features a comfortable interior fit and maximum ventilation with full chin bar, forehead and top vents. The M4 race helmet takes a 281 SRV Shield and each helmet comes with a clear shield and Bell visor strip as standard equipment.
- All Purpose Racing Helmet
- Lightweight Composite Shell Technology
- Large Eyeport
- Superior Chin Bar, Forehead & Top Ventilation
- Recessed Face Piece for Seamless Radio Integration
- 281/3MM SRV Shield (SRV-2 Pivot System)
- E-Max Plus Multi Density Liner
- Comfortable Standard Interior
- Pre-Drilled for Head & Neck Restraint Device
- Snell SA2010 Certification
Bell Helmet Sizing Chart (PDF)
Proper Fitting Guidelines (PDF)
Multi-featured helmet for all forms of racing. Wide range of sizes, large eyeport.