Bell K1 Sport SA10 Racing Helmet
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (8)
What's in the Box
The Bell K1 Sport is a multi-use, full featured racing helmet with aero styling and Bells innovative Dominator chin bar design. The K1s aerodynamic features enhance the helmets stability in high-speed racing environments. The Snell SA2010 rated K1 Sport is a great race helmet for open wheel racers or kart racers who plan on moving into other forms of racing that require fire retardant helmets.
The K1 Sport features a lightweight composite shell, comfortable interior fit and maximum ventilation with full chin bar, forehead and top vents. The K1 Sport Racing Helmet takes a 276 SRV Shield and each helmet comes with a clear shield and Bell visor strip as standard equipment.
The K1 Sport Helmet also features Bells redesigned face piece with recessed areas that allow for seamless radio integration and easy installation. Racers can customize the fit of the K1 Sport Helmet by using Bells Cheek Pad Inserts in 5mm, 10mm, 15mm and 20mm sizes to tighten the fit in the cheek area. The race helmet is available in White andflat black finish - the rubberized surface is more resistant to finger prints and smudges than traditional flat finishes. The K1 Sport is pre-drilled for use with head and neck restraint devices.
Bell Helmet Sizing Chart (PDF)
Bell Helmet FAQ (PDF)
Multi-use, full featured helmet.
- Multi-Use Helmet with Aerodynamic Features
- Lightweight Composite Shell Technology
- Aggressive Dominator Chin Bar Styling
- Standard Eyeport
- Superior Chin Bar, Forehead & Top Ventilation
- Recessed Face Piece for Seamless Radio Integration
- Available in White and Flat Black
- 276/3MM SRV Shield (SRV-2 Pivot System)
- E-Max Plus Multi Density Liner
- Comfortable Standard Interior
- Pre-Drilled for Head & Neck Restraint Device
- Snell SA2010 Certification
You may also be interested in:
Speedway Changeable Helmet Graphics, DownforceView$49.99Compare
Speedway Changeable Helmet Graphics, Loud PedalView$49.99Compare