Bell Helmets Ultra Series Star Infusion Racing Helmet SA10
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Bell to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 210988 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Based on the Star GP design and built on innovations first developed in the Bell Infusion, the Star Infusion is the ultimate in forced air helmet technology. The Snell SA2010/FIA8858 Star Infusion is the first model in the industry that can be used as either a side air forced air or top air forced air model. Developed with feedback from the world's best NASCAR and Sports Car drivers, the Star Infusion is the helmet of choice for racers in a closed car environment using a forced air system.
- Developed Through Close Collaboration with Leading F1 Drivers and Teams
- Aerodynamically Sleek, Lightweight and Efficient
- Ultra-Lightweight Carbon composite shell technology
- FIA8858-2010 specification
- Snell SA2010 certification
- Sizes 7-1/8 (57) to 7-3/4 (62)
- Available in White and Flat Black
- 287/3MM SRV shield
- Can be easily adapted to a side forced air configuration
- Standard Eyeport
- Positive Seal Visor system
- Recesssed face piece for seamless radio integration
- E-max plus multi-density liner
- Pro-Plus style custo-fit interior system
- M6 terminal hardware for head and neck restraint device anchor systems
Bell Helmet Sizing Chart (PDF)
Bell Helmet FAQ (PDF)
More Like This
Impact Racing Super Sport SA10 Helmet, Silver, Medium, Chinbar Vents
Simpson Super Bandit SA2010 Racing Helmet
Sparco 0033050XS 0033050XS Helmet WTX5W
Impact Racing 1320 Side Air Helmet SA10
Arai GP-6S 2010SAH Racing Helmet
Bell HP7 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell HP7 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet, No Bill
Bell GP.3 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell RS7 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell KC7 CMR2007 Youth Karting Racing Helmet
Q & A
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative articl
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.