Bell Helmets Ultra Series Star Infusion Racing Helmet SA10
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
Based on the Star GP design and built on innovations first developed in the Bell Infusion, the Star Infusion is the ultimate in forced air helmet technology. The Snell SA2010/FIA8858 Star Infusion is the first model in the industry that can be used as either a side air forced air or top air forced air model. Developed with feedback from the world's best NASCAR and Sports Car drivers, the Star Infusion is the helmet of choice for racers in a closed car environment using a forced air system.
- Developed Through Close Collaboration with Leading F1 Drivers and Teams
- Aerodynamically Sleek, Lightweight and Efficient
- Ultra-Lightweight Carbon composite shell technology
- FIA8858-2010 specification
- Snell SA2010 certification
- Sizes 7-1/8 (57) to 7-3/4 (62)
- Available in White and Flat Black
- 287/3MM SRV shield
- Can be easily adapted to a side forced air configuration
- Standard Eyeport
- Positive Seal Visor system
- Recesssed face piece for seamless radio integration
- E-max plus multi-density liner
- Pro-Plus style custo-fit interior system
- M6 terminal hardware for head and neck restraint device anchor systems
Bell Helmet Sizing Chart (PDF)
Bell Helmet FAQ (PDF)
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.