The Bell HP3 is the first helmet to meet the FIA8860 standard and has been designed through close collaboration with leading F1 drivers. The HP3 features an ultra-lightweight carbon shell and an advanced energy absorbing liner system. The helmet has a front lip to provide aerodynamic stability and designed top and chin bar vents to maximize airflow inside the helmet. The helmet is certified to the Snell SA2010 and FIA 8860 standards. The HP3 is available in a carbon finish in sizes 7 1/8 to 7 5/8 plus. The helmet comes equipped with Hans Clips, a double screen anti fog visor and fleece lined helmet bag. A top spoiler and various gurney flaps are available as accessory equipment.
- Ultra-Lightweight All Carbon Fiber Shell
- Advanced Autoclave Shell Construction
- High-performance Energy Absorbing Liner
- Aerodynamic Features and Full Helmet Ventilation
- Standard Eyeport Size
- SE3 SRV Double Pane Visor
- Snell SA2010 and FIA8860 Certified