The GP2 CMR is certified to the Snell/FIA CMH standard (CMR) developed specifically for younger racers participating in karting.
The GP2 CMR takes a 287 SRV 2MM Shield which features the SRV1 pivot system and thumb tab on the drivers left side to allow for easy shield operation. Each helmet comes with a clear shield and Bell visor strip as standard equipment. The helmet is available in White, Blue Kinetic, or Hero Kinetic.
- Formula Style Helmet
- Advanced Aerodynamic Styling
- Air Intake To Maximize Forehead Ventilation
- Direct Flow Chin Bar Ventilation
- Ultra-Lightweight Carbon Composite Shell Technology
- Positive Seal Visor System
- 287/2MM SRV Shield (SRV-1 Pivot System)
- E-Max Plus Multi Density Liner
- Pro Style Comfort-Plus Karting Style Interior
- Snell/FIA CMR2007 Certification
- Available in White, Blue Kinetic, or Hero Kinetic
Bell Helmet Sizing Chart (PDF)
Proper Fitting Guidelines (PDF)
Meets youth CMR standards.