Bell Dominator 2 SA10 Racing Helmet
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
The legendary Dominator is the most innovative, popular and successful open wheel helmet that Bell has ever produced. The Dominator.2 is a worthy successor to the legacy of the original Bell Dominator helmet and is the next evolution in compact, lightweight aerodynamic helmet design and performance.
The Dominator.2 has been completely redesigned to incorporate the latest technology and updates while retaining the aggressive and distinctive Dominator styling. The helmet is designed for open wheel racers and kart racers who demand aerodynamic stability, outstanding comfort and fit plus superior ventilation. The Dominator.2 is SA2010/FIA8858 certified, available in sizes 7 1/8 to 7 3/4 (note 7-3/4 size is listed/provided as a 7-5/8 Plus by Bell) in white and flat black.
The Dominator.2 features an ultra-lightweight carbon composite shell and retains the traditional Dominator chin bar vents and aero gurneys that are designed into the shell. The Dominator.2’s aerodynamic elements enhance helmet performance by providing greater stability and reduced helmet lift at higher speeds. The wicker gurneys built into the side and top of the shell create an air separation point on the top of the helmet to allow airflow to detach from the helmet reducing buffeting. The helmets front lip gurney and angled chin bar vents add down force to the front of the helmet to prevent lift and improve overall helmet stability.
Updated features include the 287/3MM SRV-1 visor system and new rubber eyeport gasket for improved visor seal. Each helmet comes with a clear shield and Bell visor strip as standard equipment. The interior on the Dominator.2 has been completely redesigned with contoured cheek pads and higher density foam neck collar for a firm and secure fit.
The Dominator.2 is certified to the Snell SA2010 and the FIA8858 standard. The FIA8858 certification requires the helmet to be tested for use with Head and Neck Restraint Devices. Bell's M6 terminal hardware is incorporated into the helmet and accepts Head and Neck Restraint anchor system hardware. (We recommend consulting with the Head and Neck Restraint manufacturer to select an anchor system that allows the user to index the hardware in the proper location for use with the device.) The Dominator.2 is compatible with FIA8858-2010 and is recognized by the FIA for use outside of North America.
Bell Helmet Sizing Chart (PDF)
- Built-in Aero Gurneys
- Lightweight Carbon Composite Shell Technology
- Redesigned Interior with Firm Neck Collar Support
- New Rubber Visor Eyeport Seal
- Full Ventilation (Chin Bar, Forehead, Top Vents)
- Recessed Face Piece for Seamless Radio Integration
- E-max Multi-density Liner
- M6 Terminal Hardware for Head & Neck Restraint Devices
- 287/3mm SRV Shield (SRV-1 Pivot System)
- Available in White or Flat Black
- Snell SA2010 Certification
- FIA8858-2010 Certification
- Available in Sizes 7-1/8 to 7-3/4
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Speedway C Style Tear-off, 12-1/2 Inch Centerline of Holes, Box of 200More InfoCompare
Racing Optics 10205C Speedstack Tearoffs, C-Style-Bell-Not X15/G ForceMore InfoCompare
Bell 2029442 Helmet Rock GuardPrice: $49.99More InfoCompare
Bell Pro Roller Gear Bag$99.99More InfoCompare
Bell Dominator.2 SA2015 Racing HelmetPrice: $799.99More InfoCompare
Bell 2000002 Ratchet Style Shield Repair KitMore InfoCompare
Speedway Style C Short Tear-offs are some of the finest tear-offs on the market. Constructed out of high strength 2 millimeter plastic. Clear tint allows for superior visibility. Fits Bell, Pyrotect, RCI SA 2000 & M2000, and G-Force applications. Sold as a box of 200.
- C style tear-off
- 12.50" centerline of holes
- 16.50" width
- Plastic construction
- Clear tint
- Sold as a box of 200
Three stacks of ten tearoffs laminated together gives same crystal clear view as one traditional tearoff. Can use multiple stacks of ten at one time. Unique design will keep dust and fog from accumulating between layers.
- Peg Hole Distance: 12-1/2"
- Height: 3"
- Length: 16-1/2"
- Fits Bell Vortex/ BR-1/ M4/ K-1/ Sport with 276, 281, 288 shield, Pyrotect
Item Details3 stacks of 10
Must have 276, 281, or 288 shield
- Protects top front and chinbar of the helmet from rock chips
- Clear polymer
- Self-adhesive strip
- Designed for GTX.2 and Dominator 2
The Pro Roller Gear Bag is large enough to carry your helmet, suit, gloves and anything else you may need for a race. The bag is equipped with a retractable handle and wheels for easy transportation.
Dimensions: 35"L x 15"W x 15"H
The legendary Dominator is the most innovative, popular and successful open wheel helmet that Bell has ever produced. The new Dominator.2 SA2015 helmet is a worthy successor to the legacy of the original Dominator and is the next evolution in compact, lightweight aerodynamic helmet design and performance. The Dominator.2 incorporates the latest technology and updates while retaining the aggressive and distinctive Dominator styling, this helmet is designed for open wheel, dirt track and kart racers who need aerodynamic stability, outstanding comfort and fit plus superior ventilation.
- Availability estimated to be the 3rd week of March, 2016
- Lightweight carbon composite shell technology
- Integrated channels in the face piece offer multiple options to install integrated radio microphone systems
- Ultra plush grey comfort-max FR interior fabric for improved comfort and superior moisture wicking properties
- Multi-piece, multi-density high-impact custom bead absorbing liner for low and high velocity impact protection
- Positive visor seal prevents dust from entering the eye port
- Full ventilation (chin bar, forehead, top vents)
- Standard size eye port
- 287 3mm SRV Shield (SRV-1 Pivot System) – Clear Shield
- M6 terminal hardware for head & neck restraint devices
- Includes draw string helmet bag & hex wrench
- Colors: White, Flat Black
- Sizes: 7-1/8 through 7-3/4
- Snell SA2015 Homologation