BedWood Extruded Aluminum Bed Strip Set for 1947-51 Chevy 3100 LWB
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
These BedStrips™ with hidden fasteners are extruded aluminum, show polished, bright anodized, trimmed to length for your particular application, and ready to install into the stock grooves. Includes stainless hidden fasteners. Made in the USA.
- Designed for use with bed wood kits for 1947-51 Chevy 3100 LWB stepside pickups
- Choose between "Speed-bump" or "Flat-top" style strip kits
- Includes hidden fasteners
- Extruded aluminum
- Ready to install
- Bright anodized finish
- Made in U.S.A.
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
BedWood Wood Kit for 1947-51 1st Series Chevy 3100 LWB Stepside PickupView$499.99
Quick ViewQuick View Detailsx
These premier show quality BedWood kits are precision milled to 3/4" thick, properly grooved, trimmed to length, sanded and ready to finish! Made in Kentucky, U.S.A.
- Bed Wood - Non-Drilled
- Designed for 1947-51 First Series Chevy 3100 LWB Stepside
- Made in Kentucky, U.S.A.
- Choice of Red Oak, White Oak, or Walnut
- Precision milled to 3/4" thick
- Bed Size: 85-13/16" Length x 50" Width
- Board Qty: 9
- Bed Strip Qty Needed: 8
Be sure to add your choice of two styles of extruded aluminum strip kits (includes hidden fasteners).Compare