The Bassett D-Hole 15 inch wheels has become the wheel of choice in the IMCA modified series. Lightweight yet strong. Bassett brought back the 15 x 8 D-Hole style wheel for the IMCA and asphalt markets featuring the same high quality spun-form shell as the Inertia Advantage wheel, but at a more economical price.
- 15 Inch Wheel
- 8 Inch Width
- 5 on 4-3/4 Inch Bolt Pattern
- Lightweight, yet strong enough for 3500 lbs. stock cars
- Beaded shell to prevent tires from rolling off, very durable
- Spun-form shell provides the lowest runout on market (under .030") for better handling
- Valve stem behind center in window
Learn more about determining the proper wheel offset, torque sequence, and bolt pattern for your application by reading our tech article. Racing Wheel Principles.