Bassett's 15 x 8 spun shell beadlock 15 inch wheel is the only IMCA approved beadlock utilizing 100% spun-form shells and rings. Spun-form shells and rings are stronger, lighter and have less runout than roll-formed beadlock wheels.
Another important feature of the Bassett beadlock is the stepped design of the two rings, which self-centers the tire and makes mounting a breeze. The Bassett beadlock also uses 18 high grade bolts, which clamps more consistently and prevents premature wear and air leaks.
Bassett brought back the 15 x 8 D-Hole style wheel for the IMCA and asphalt markets featuring the same high quality spun-form shell as the Inertia Advantage wheel, but at a more economical price.
- 15 Inch Wheel
- 5 on 4-3/4 Inch Bolt Pattern
- IMCA Approved
- Lightweight, yet strong enough for 3500 lbs. stock cars
- Beaded shell to prevent tires from rolling off, very durable
- Spun-form shell provides the lowest runout on market (under .030") for better handling
- Valve stem behind center in window
Choose 2", 3", or 4" backspace. Silver finish.
Learn more about determining the proper wheel offset, torque sequence, and bolt pattern for your application by reading our tech article. Racing Wheel Principles.