Bassett 58R52EB 15X8 Inertia 5on5 2In Backspace Armor Edge Black Wheel
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
Featuring ARMOR EDGE Technology! Our new 15x8 Dirt Track Wheel now features a reinforced front bead flange for increased durability in close-quarters, short track racing and during tire mounting/ dismounting. The Bassett Armor Edge wheel rolls over the flange lip to double the thickness and create a strong crush zone.
- Bassett exclusive Armor Edge frontside bead flange.
- Patented five-spoke center design for low Moment of Inertia.
- Spun-form rim shell for lowest runout possible.
- Large tire bead bump locks tire on wheel even on rough tracks.
- Valve stem located behind the center to avoid clipping.
- Ideal for use in UMP, USMTS, NCRA, AMRA and any non-sanctioned dirt race track.
The following must be considered when using Bassett wheels for on highway / street use applications when the wheel/tire assembly is being balanced. Bassett Wheels are lug centric, which means they are built off of and must be balanced using the bolt circle and NOT the wheel center hole. Improper use of a tire balancer that centers the wheel on the hub bore, not the bolt circle will result in an incorrect reading for rim runout, as the center hole is not in the perfect center of the bolt pattern. The only machine capable of performing a lug centric balance is the Hunter GSP 9700 with the flange plate bolt circle adapter and no centering cone.