Bassett 58DJ2IS 15X8 D-Hole 5 on 5.5 2 In Backspace IMCA Silver Wheel
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- Ground Shipping Only - Can't Ship Air.
Q & A (1)
What's in the Box
Bassett's IMCA-approved 15 x 8 D-Hole style wheel features the same high quality spun-form shell as the Inertia Advantage wheel, but at a more economical price.
- Lightweight, yet strong enough for 3500 lbs. stock cars
- Beaded shell prevents tires from rolling off and adds durability to the wheel
- Spun-form shell provides the lowest runout on market (under .030") for better handling
- Valve stem behind center in window
The following must be considered when using Bassett wheels for on highway / street use applications when the wheel/tire assembly is being balanced. Bassett Wheels are lug centric, which means they are built off of and must be balanced using the bolt circle and NOT the wheel center hole. Improper use of a tire balancer that centers the wheel on the hub bore, not the bolt circle will result in an incorrect reading for rim runout, as the center hole is not in the perfect center of the bolt pattern. The only machine capable of performing a lug centric balance is the Hunter GSP 9700 with the flange plate bolt circle adapter and no centering cone.