This basic front disc brake conversion kit allows you to easily install '73-'77 GM mid-size 11" rotors (5 on 4-3/4") and '69-'77 mid-size GM single piston calipers onto your '37-'48 Ford passenger car style spindles. No machine work needed.
- 1973-77 GM brake brackets
- 1973-77 hardware
- Bearing and seal adapters
- Inner bearing cups
- Inner bearing cones
- Does not include dust caps, washers or spindle nuts
Not for use with bolt-on steering arms. The 11" rotor brake kits are great for street rods based on 1932-48 Fords. However these kits are much too large and heavy for a T-bucket or early roadster.
916-31901 Instructions (PDf)
- O.D. of the outer race is 1.0591"
- Width of the outer race is is .387", 9.84 mm or about 3/8"
Pre-1978 GM Caliper to Early Ford Spindles