Basic 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (12)
What's in the Box
It doesn't get any simpler than this! Our most basic T-bucket frame is engineered for a simple and economical coil spring rear suspension with traditional-style radius rods. The front suspension is our time-tested transverse-leaf, spring-behind-axle setup with hairpin-style radius rods. Designed for the do-it-yourselfer, this frame has no front shock mounts - you can fabricate your own or choose from those offered by Speedway!
Shown with optional rearend and engine mounts installed. This part number does not include a rear axle housing or engine/transmission mounts (as pictured). If you wish to add these items to your chassis, simply purchase these items along with your frame kit.
All of our T kits are also available with chrome suspension. This option includes chrome plated: front and rear hairpins, rear coilovers, front axle, front leaf spring, front shocks, steering arms, tie rod, drag link, and related hardware.
Chassis Exploded View (Link)
This item requires a 3-4 week build time.
- 1-1/2 X 3" Rectangular steel tube frame with 102" wheelbase
- 3" O.D. round tube front crossmember
- Spring-behind front suspension with 4" drop tube axle and hairpin radius rods
- Choice of '37-'48 Ford or '49-'54 Chevy-style spindles with king pins fitted
- Coil spring rear suspension with panhard bar
- Cross Steering with Vega steering box
- Frame assembly includes: front spring, axle, spindles, rear coil springs, rear shocks, and panhard bar; front and rear radius rods; Vega steering box with pitman arm; master cylinder, bracket and pedal
- Available with plain or chrome suspension components