Speed Demon 1282010 650 CFM Carb, Mechanical Secondary, No Choke
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The Speed Demon series is the most formidable performance street carburetor available today. It features the most advanced design manufacturing processes that provides street enthusiasts with racing carburetor technology in a very driveable package. The Speed Demons delivers balanced, high–velocity airflow and exceptional fuel metering capacity to match the fuel requirements most street engines.
A Speed Demon carburetor is ideal for muscle cars, stock rebuilds, tow trucks, mild performance applications and crate motors. They are designed for engines with cam profiles between 220 and 240 degrees duration at 0.050". Designed for Mild 302 to 427 cid engines.
- Billet Baseplate with Idle-Eze™
- Billet Metering Blocks
- No Choke
- Four-Corner Idle Circuitry
- Large Capacity Float Bowls
- Large Glass Float-Level Sight Windows
- Power Valve Backfire Protection
- Integral Hi-Flow Choke Tower Housing
- Available in Mechanical or with Vacuum-Secondaries
- Quick-change Vacuum-Secondary Spring Cover
- “Quik Release” Non-Stick Gaskets
- Vacuum Fittings
- Most common tuning parts interchange
Item DetailsMechanical Secondaries, No Choke
More Like This
Demon 1282020 650 CFM Speed Demon Carburetor, Mechanical Secondaries
Holley 0-80812BKX Ultra XP Circle Track Carburetor, 650 CFM, Shiny
Holley 0-76650HB 650 CFM Ultra Double Pumper 4 Barrel Carburetor
Holley 0-76650BK 650 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Black
Holley 0-76651BL 650 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Blue
Holley 0-76651RD 650 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Red
Holley 0-76650BL 650 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Blue
Holley 0-76650RD 650 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Red
Holley 0-76651BK 650 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Black
Holley 0-76651HB 650 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Gray