Mighty Demon 5563010GC 850 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor Mech Secondary
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (1)
What's in the Box
The Mighty Demon™ is perhaps the best value for the dollar in the four barrel carburetor market today.
It directly replaces Holley® HP models. It features billet–aluminum metering blocks, billet aluminum baseplates, large capacity fuel bowls complete with patented sight glasses and patented, streamlined air entries. Some of these features are found only on modified 4 barrel carburetors costing much more, and several are available only on Demon Carburetors. These innovative ideas allow the new Mighty Demons to produce more power and achieve higher levels of performance than conventional designs. All Mighty Demon™ carburetors come with a "General Competition" tuneup.
For high output street engines and for race engines, the Mighty Demon™ delivers the best performance value for the dollar!
- Billet Baseplate with Idle-Eze™
- Billet Metering Blocks
- Patented Concentric Venturi
- No choke horn
- Replaceable Air Bleeds
- Replaceable Idle feed restrictors
- Mechanical Secondaries
- Patented Large View Sight windows
- Dual inlets
- Metering blocks with tuneable jets (Primary and Secondary circuits)
- 4 Corner idle adjustability
- Built-in Power Valve blow out protection
- Vacuum ports — 2 constant, 1 ported
- Most common tuning parts interchange from other manufacturers (Jets, Power Valves, Squirters, etc.)
The Mighty Demon carburetor is ideal for old muscle cars, street rods, performance applications and high output crate engines. They are designed for engines with cam profiles up to 260 degrees duration at 0.050", large cylinder heads, large intake manifolds, and higher compression. Designed for well-prepared 440 - 509 cid engines.
You may also be interested in:
Race Demon 190004 Carburetor Rebuild Kit, GasView$39.99Compare