Bare 56 Inch Centered 9 Inch Ford Housing
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This product is discontinued.
Q & A (7)
What's in the Box
Our economical 9" Ford rear axle housing features a reclaimed center section, new 3" axle tubes, and new-style Ford ends. Total track width is 56" from hub-to-hub. You will need one 26-3/8" long axle and one 28-5/8" long axle. Includes 8 T-bolts for the axle bearing retainer plates and 10 studs for the 3rd member.
Third member sold separately.
Note: The pumpkin is centered in the housing, which puts the pinion 1 5/8" offset from center.
Note: 56" from axle hub-to-hub
Axle tubes are made from 3/16" wall D.O.M. tubing.
- This is 51" from flange to flange
- The pinion hump in the housing lies between 22" - 27" overall
- This centers at the highest point at 24.5"
- The center of the housing is at 25.5" so this housing is 1" offset from center.
You may also be interested in:
Speedway Weld-On Spring Pad for 3 Inch Axle TubeView$14.99Compare