Bare 56 Inch Centered 9 Inch Ford Housing
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Our economical 9" Ford rear axle housing features a reclaimed center section, new 3" axle tubes, and new-style Ford ends. Total track width is 56" from hub-to-hub. You will need one 26-3/8" long axle and one 28-5/8" long axle. Includes 8 T-bolts for the axle bearing retainer plates and 10 studs for the 3rd member.
Third member sold separately.
Note: The pumpkin is centered in the housing, which puts the pinion 1 5/8" offset from center.
Note: 56" from axle hub-to-hub
Axle tubes are made from 3/16" wall D.O.M. tubing.
- This is 51" from flange to flange
- The pinion hump in the housing lies between 22" - 27" overall
- This centers at the highest point at 24.5"
- The center of the housing is at 25.5" so this housing is 1" offset from center.
More Like This
Speedway Fabricated Ford 9 Inch Rearend Axle Housing, 56 Inch Width
Winters Performance Steel Wide 5 Axle Tube
Reclaimed Ford 9 Inch Grand National Rearend Axle Housing
9 Inch Ford Housing with Metric Brackets, 58 Inch Hub-to-Hub Width
Mittler Grand National Rear Axle Housing, 60 Inch
M&W MFA175SP Speedway Spike 45 Inch Midget Axle
9 Inch Ford Housing with Metric Brackets, 58-3/4 Inch Hub-to-Hub Width
9 Inch Ford Housing with Metric Brackets, 60 Inch Hub-to-Hub Width
Currie CE-GMB5557X 1955-57 Chevy 9 Inch Ford Crate Rearend Kit
Currie CE-GMF6769SX 1967-69 GM F-Body 9 Inch Ford Rearend, Mono-Leaf
Q & A
The Speedway Motors Tech Team created a quick how-to on squaring the front axle of your open wheel race car.