The cleanest way to plumb your multi carb set-up is to use banjo fittings. These 6061 T-6 aluminum fittings work on any carb with 1/2"-20 inlet threads. The Ford/Holley 94 carburetor will require these spacers when using banjo fuel fittings, which moves the banjo out to clear the carb body. Your Stromberg 97 style carb or Rochester 2G will not need the spacers.
- Teflon washer seals the banjo
- Great fitting to use when space is limited
- Fuel line is held tight to carb sides for maximum linkage clearance
- Precision made from 6061 T-6 aluminum alloy on a Swiss screw machine
- 32 micron polished finish