Bell BR.1 SA2015 Helmet
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
PLEASE NOTE: If the Bell helmet you have added to your cart does not show as ‘In Stock’ it is not expected to be available until October 2017. Please shop our current selection of Arai, G-Force, Impact, Simpson, Sparco, Speedway and Zamp helmets.
The Bell tradition of leading the helmet industry in innovation and superior engineering continues with the BR.1. The new BR.1 SA2015 helmet is the first model in the industry that can be used as a traditional helmet, side air forced air or top air forced air model. By utilizing an innovative kit system, racers can now customize the BR.1 to adapt to different forms of racing or seat configurations. The BR.1 features an aero front chin gurney (duckbill) and comes standard with rear facing Venturi airflow vents installed for dirt track forms of racing. The Top Air and Side Air kits are sold separately with multiple nozzle options.
- Lightweight composite shell
- Multi-piece, multi-density high-impact custom bead absorbing liner for low and high velocity impact protection
- Aggressive styling and front aero chin bar gurney (duckbill) for improved aerodynamic stability
- Black comfort-plus FR interior fabric for durable performance
- Multi foam density standard interior for outstanding fit
- Positive visor seal prevents dust from entering the eye port
- Rear facing venturi airflow vents allow air exchange while preventing dust from entering the eye port (standard)
- Can be easily adapted to top air or side air configuration
- Side air and top air kits available (sold separately)
- Options to install integrate radio microphone systems
- Large size eye port
- 281 3mm SRV Shield (SRV-2 Pivot System) – Clear Shield
- M6 terminal hardware for head and neck restraint devices
- Includes draw string helmet bag & hex wrench
- Colors: White, Flat Black
- Sizes: Small-XL
- Snell SA2015 Homologation
More Like This
Bell Vador SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell Sport SA2015 Racing Helmet
Impact 1320 Side Air SA2015 Racing Helmet
Impact 1320 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Impact Champ SA2015 Racing Helmet
Zamp RZ-58 SA2015 Helmet
Zamp RZ44C Dirt Carbon Racing Helmet, S-XL
Bell K.1 Pro SA2015 Racing Helmet
Simpson Diamondback SA10 Racing Helmet
Simpson Speedway RX Drag/Sprint Car Helmet SA10, Orange Jr
Q & A
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative articl
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.