This helmet is garage sale priced because it has some light scratches form being used on a display.
No Warranty, No Returns On Garage Sale Items
Based on the HP7 design and featuring an ultra-lightweight carbon shell using Bell’s high-pressure resin transfer molding system, the RS7 Carbon uses an innovative shell and shield design to improve acoustic comfort, aerodynamic performance and energy absorbing capacities. The sleek, aerodynamic design features an advanced ventilation system with 14 intake and extraction channels with carbon air intake covers.
- RS7 Carbon Advanced Series
- Sleek, Aerodynamic Design
- Ultra-Lightweight carbon shell
- FIA8858-2010 Homologation
- Snell SA2010 certification
- Sizes 7-1/8 (57) to 7-3/4 (62)
- Double screen anti-fog visor insert
- SE07 3MM shield
- Advanced ventilation system with 14 intake and extraction channels with carbon air intake covers
- Compatible with ear cups to reduce ambient noise
- Hollow synthetic rubber gasket ensuring that air and water cant penetrate into the helmet
- Designed to work with Bell's Chin Bar, Top Gurney, and Rear Spoiler Kits
- Adapted for closed car forms of racing with top forced air inserts to improve ventilation
- M6 terminal hardware for head and neck restraint devices
Bell Helmet Sizing Chart (PDF)
Proper Fitting Guidelines (PDF)
Bell Helmet FAQ (PDF)
This product has no reviews.
0 questions : 0 answers
No questions have been asked.