This helmet is garage sale priced because it has some scratches from being used on a display.
No Warranty, No Returns On Garage Sale Items
The Snell Rated SA2010/FIA8858 GT.5 Touring is designed primarily for closed car forms of racing and offers high-end features and performance at an affordable price. It's versatile design allows the GT.5 Touring to be used as either a large eyeport helmet with a standard shield or an open helmet with an adjustable sun peak that combines the feel of an open face with the protection of a full face model. Both shield and sun peak visor are included.
- High-end features and performance at an affordable price
- Aggressive upper chin bar vents for outstanding ventilation
- Lightweight carbon composite shell
- M6 terminal hardware for head and neck restraint device anchor systems
- Pro-style interior for outstanding comfort
- Face piece with recessed areas that allow for seamless radio integration
- Available in White and Matte Black
- Sizes 7-1/8 (57) to 7-3/4 (62)
- Snell SA2010 certification
- FIA8858 certification
Bell Helmet Sizing Chart (PDF)
Proper Fitting Guidelines (PDF)
Bell Helmet FAQ (PDF)