Garage Sale - Axles for Metric Chassis 9 Inch Ford Housing 91048335
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a pair.
- This product is discontinued.
Q & A
What's in the Box
These new Currie 31-spline axles include the stock 5 on 4 3/4” wheel bolt pattern drilled in them, wheel studs installed, ¼” thick heavy duty bearing retainer plates, and tapered Timken style wheel bearings pressed on.
For use with 9" Metric Chassis Housing 910-48335 (at right).
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
- For use with old style Ford housing ends with a 2-3/8" offset
- 5 x 4 3/4" bolt circle
- 31 spline
- Long axle measures 29-3/8" (flange to spline end)
- Short axle measures 26-15/16" (flange to spline end)
- Alxes fit a housing that is 52-7/8" end to end
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Lubrication Engineers SAE 90 Weight Gear Oil, 1 GallonMore Info
Whether you're running a stock flattie and rearend or hopped-up overhead and quick change, you need to run a good gear lube. Remember that your rearend was designed fifty plus years ago and needs all the help it can get.
The biggest improvement you can give it is a lubricant that will allow the gears to survive the highway speeds that cars see today. L.E. gear oil is what we use in our 350 mph streamliner, that uses a V-8 quick change, without failure. The "red stuff" provides superior lubrication for long gear life. You can't win if you don't finish. We suggest 90 weight for the street and 140 weight for extreme uses.
- Formulated using blends of high quality paraffinic and synthetic base fluids
- Contains a highly shear stable tackiness
- Unique blend of base fluids and thermally stable EP additives
- Separates readily from water
- Contains non-silicone defoaming additives
- Contains no solids
- Contains DUOLEC LE's proprietary dual acting liquid wear-reducing and extreme pressure additive