Auto Meter 1202 American Muscle 5 Piece Gauge Kit
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a set.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
Auto Meter's Hot Rod Holiday promotion is here! For a limited time, receive up to $250 back on your Auto Meter purchase. For more information click here.
From Oct 15, 2016 to Dec 31, 2016
Auto Meter has hit a home run with their new American Muscle gauge kit. The distinctive look features LED illumination, glowing red pointers, chrome bezel and spun aluminum dials. The five gauge set includes a 3-3/8" electric speedometer and 2-1/16" water, oil, volt and fuel gauges.
- Gauge Ranges: 160 MPH / 100 PSI / 100-250 deg. F / 8-18 Volts / 240ΩE-33ΩF
- Tach (sold separately) operates on 4, 6, or 8 cylinder engines with points, electronic, and most 12V high performance racing ignitions
Includes all sending units.
Look great in any muscle car
- easy to install-- good instructions
- Excellent quality
- great lighting
- price a bit higher
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
GPS Speedometer Sending UnitView$139.99
Classic Instruments SN81 Sky Drive GPS Speedometer Sensors w/CruiseView$269.99
Quick ViewQuick View Detailsx
With the push of a button, these Classic Instruments Sky Drive GPS speedometer sensors can program your vehicle's speedometer from the convenience of your garage to read in miles per hour, kilometers per hour, or knots. They feature an omnidirectional antenna that gives you added mounting choices! They are designed to work with any Classic Instruments or other manufacturer's speedometer. The Classic Instruments Sky Drive GPS speedometer sensors include two additional wires, giving you additional features and benefits. One wire gives you an extra speed signal for cruise control, and another wire can activate a relay or light which does a variety of things, such as locking your doors or turning on a warning light at a predetermined speed.
Learn more about SkyDrive GPS by reading Rod & Custom Magazine's tech article; Classic Instruments SkyDrive Speedometer.Compare
- Uses GPS triangulation to calculate speed
- Works with all electronic speedometers
- Cruise control capability built in
- Relay trigger wire built-in for additional features such as speed timed door locks or speed indicator lights