Auto Meter 1202 American Muscle 5 Piece Gauge Kit
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a set.
Q & A
What's in the Box
Auto Meter has hit a home run with their new American Muscle gauge kit. The distinctive look features LED illumination, glowing red pointers, chrome bezel and spun aluminum dials. The five gauge set includes a 3-3/8" electric speedometer and 2-1/16" water, oil, volt and fuel gauges.
- Gauge Ranges: 160 MPH / 100 PSI / 100-250 deg. F / 8-18 Volts / 240ΩE-33ΩF
- Tach (sold separately) operates on 4, 6, or 8 cylinder engines with points, electronic, and most 12V high performance racing ignitions
Includes all sending units.
You may also be interested in:
Auto Meter 1298 American Muscle Air-Core In-Dash Tachometer GaugeMore Info
GPS Speedometer Sending UnitMore Info
Auto Meter 5289 GPS Sending Module-Universal for Electric Speedometers$212.99More Info
Classic Instruments SN81 Sky Drive GPS Speedometer Sensors w/Cruise$299.99Price: $269.99More Info
Classic Instruments SN74 Electric Speedometer Calibration Module$129.99Price: $100.99More Info
Auto Meter has hit a home run with their new American Muscle gauges. The distinctive look features LED illumination, glowing red pointer, chrome bezel and spun aluminum dials.
3-3/8" diameter, 8,000 RPM. Operates on 4, 6, or 8 cylinder engines with points, electronic, and most 12V high performance racing ignitions.
Tachometer Wiring Guide (GIF)
- The latest in electronic speedometer senders
- Simple 4-wire hookup
- Completely sealed
- GPS triangulation gives true ground speed
- No calibration necessary
- For 8 or 16 pulse
- Must be mounted face up
- Clear view of sky is best unit can be mounted under dash/hood
- Must have minimum of 3" clearance between top of unit and steel
This unit allows nearly any electric speedometer to use free GPS signals to drive the speedometer. No more cables, no more calibration drives. If you've got an Auto Meter electronic speedometer, it's a plug and play solution. Calibration on non-Auto Meter speedometers takes about 10 seconds and doesn't require driving. The Module uses the fastest possible GPS technology for truly seamless functionality.
- Lightning fast 10Hz Signal
- Separate paintable 1" square antenna with optional magnetic attachment capability
- Waterproof antenna and module assembly (IP67 sealed)
- Factory calibrated for 16,000 pulses per mile
- One touch calibration
- Compatible with Electronic Speedometers Only
With the push of a button, these Classic Instruments Sky Drive GPS speedometer sensors can program your vehicle's speedometer from the convenience of your garage to read in miles per hour, kilometers per hour, or knots. They feature an omnidirectional antenna that gives you added mounting choices! They are designed to work with any Classic Instruments or other manufacturer's speedometer. The Classic Instruments Sky Drive GPS speedometer sensors include two additional wires, giving you additional features and benefits. One wire gives you an extra speed signal for cruise control, and another wire can activate a relay or light which does a variety of things, such as locking your doors or turning on a warning light at a predetermined speed.
- Uses GPS triangulation to calculate speed
- Works with all electronic speedometers
- Cruise control capability built in
- Relay trigger wire built-in for additional features such as speed timed door locks or speed indicator lights
With only two touches you can quickly and accurately program your speedometer. Classic Instruments SN74 installs in-line between the transmission pulse signal or ECM speed output and your electronic speedometer. The SN74 converts all known pulse signals, including pulse sendors that replace mechanical speedo cables on early transmissions, factory VSS (vehicle speed sensor), and the computer (ECM) output signals to 16,000 ppm or 8,000 ppm signals. It also includes an additional 8,000 ppm output signal for your cruise control. Real-time calibration feature allows total fine tuning. The filtered power source eliminates interference. This compact module works with most all aftermarket electronic speedometers and the module can be mounted anywhere inside your vehicle.