Auto Meter 9240 Extreme Oil Temp Gauge, 2-1/16, 100-340 Deg., Flat Lens
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Auto Meter to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Designed for the absolute harshest environments, the Auto Meter Extreme Environment series gauges provide the very best in waterproof sealing. One of the single most important factors in determining how your engine performs (and how long it performs between rebuilds) is proper oil temperature during operation. Knowing your exact temp allows you to make sure you’ve got the proper oil weight and cooling capacity. Using Auto Meter’s advanced 1/8” NPT two wire temperature transducer, you can be assured of the most accurate possible readings of the life blood of your engine. The advanced Digital Stepper Motor Drive keeps needle movement smooth and precise. Preconfigured warning points change the gauge's LED illumination from white to red, allowing you to concentrate on the work at hand or taking the checkered flag. A direct plug in wiring harness is included for ease of installation.
- Waterproof Design - Sealed front and rear for protection against the elements in exposed cockpits
- 6 pin DTM connector at gauge makes for a sealed connection
- Ultra light weight construction - 70% Lighter than Pro-Comp Liquid Filled 2-5/8” gauges, 60% lighter than Ultra-Lite 2-5/8” Mechanical, 25% lighter than Spek, 10% less than Elite
- White through-dial LED lighting with red pre-set full dial warning with solid and blink transitions
- External momentary switch for control of brightness and peak recall
- Stepper motor design with unique multi-scale dial derived from NASCAR tech for optimized resolution and accuracy in critical operating range
More Like This
Auto Meter 7548-M Phantom II Oil Temp Gauge, 2-1/16, 60-170 Deg., Flat
Auto Meter P322128 Spek-Pro Oil Temp Gauge, 2-1/16, 100-300 Deg., Flat
Auto Meter 4948-M Ultra-Lite II Oil Temp Gauge, 2-1/16, 60-170 Deg.
Auto Meter 3648-M Sport-Comp II Oil Temp Gauge, 2-1/16, 60-170 Deg.
Auto Meter P322318 Spek-Pro Oil Temp Gauge, 2-1/16, 100-300 Deg., Flat
Auto Meter 4347-09000 Hoonigan Oil Temp Gauge, 2-1/16, 100-250 Deg.
Auto Meter P32212 Spek-Pro Oil Temp Gauge, 2-1/16, 100-300 Deg., Domed
Auto Meter P32252 Spek-Pro Oil Temp Gauge, 2-1/16, 100-300 Deg., Domed
Auto Meter P32232 Spek-Pro Oil Temp Gauge, 2-1/16, 100-300 Deg., Domed
Auto Meter P553328-N1 Spek-Pro Oil Temp Gauge, 2-1/16, 180-320 Deg.
Q & A
by Pat O.Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Tim talks about truck brake, spindles, and instrument options.
Tim shows some of the 1932 Ford steel replacement parts we have to offer.