Auto Meter 4381 Ultra-Lite Digital Boost Controller Gauge, 2-1/16 Inch
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- Ground Shipping Only - Can't Ship Air.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
For a limited time, get up to $250 on select on AutoMeter products. For more information click here.
From May 1, 2017 to Jul 31, 2017
InfoOffering an unparalleled feature set, the Auto Meter Boost Controller redefines what a boost controller should be. In addition to the standard hi/lo mode, boost by RPM and boost by gear give you absolute control of your power delivery. Initial setup is is incredibly simple using an intuitive menu and a evolutionary gear capture process. Configurable warnings with peak recall and boost shutdown are standard safety features designed to protect your engine. A scalable display range allows you to tailor resolution to show only the needed range for your application. Auto Meter's Pro Control output system is equipped to allow electric devices to be controlled at a user defined boost pressure (such as water/meth injection, nitrous, etc.) as well as Pro-Control input to default to waste gate spring pressure should the need arise. Display pressure in PSI, BAR, or kPa and easily data log and display with or without realtime barometric compensation. A direct plug wiring harness is included for ease of installation.
- EZ On-Controller Programming - No Need for External Modules
- Exclusive Progressive Overboost Warning System and Peak Recall
- Patented Pro-Control Input Allows External Devices to Trigger Safety Mode and Prevent Engine Damage. Patented Pro-Control Output Enables Automatic Control of Other Power Systems - Nitrous, Water/Methanol Injection
- Configurable Data Logger Output for Easy ECU or Data Logger Integration.
- Ideal for Single or Twin Turbo Turbocharged Applications. Not For Diesel Applications or Wastegate-less Setups