Auto Meter 3681 Sport-Comp II Speedometer, 5, 0-160 MPH, Flat Lens
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Auto Meter to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The latest in technology and the easiest possible way to add a highly accurate speedometer to your vehicle. Auto Meter’s advanced GPS Speedometers require no interface with your vehicle aside from power and ground. Their ultra fast, omnidirectional micro antenna is included for true plug and play functionality and never requires calibration. Configurable Rally Nav display shows odometer, trip odometer, time/date, GPS coordinates, heading info, compass, and peak speed recall. Quite simply, the easiest, most accurate speedometer available.
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- These highly accurate GPS Speedometers include an omnidirectional 10 Hz antenna (10 samples per second) with a 16ft. cable, which is required for operation. The dimensions for the antenna are quite small (1.472 in. x 1.339 in. x 0.508 in.) allowing it to be easily hidden. The GPS antenna utilizes up to 3 GPS satellites simultaneously and samples 10 times per second
- No calibration is needed! Just wire up power, ground, and lighting, connect the antenna and you’re ready to go!
- The GPS Speedometer’s Rally Nav screen will display pertinent information such as odometer, trip odometer, date/time, GPS coordinates, directional heading, peak speed recall, 0-60 MPH, 60-0 MPH, and inclinometer (pitch and roll).
- Gauge kit includes GPS antenna, spade connectors for wiring, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Plug and Play, no calibration required!
- Utilizes up to 3 GPS satellites simultaneously and samples 10 times per second
More Like This
Auto Meter 6281 Cobalt Speedometer, 5, 0-160 MPH, Flat Lens
Auto Meter 3680 Sport-Comp II Speedometer, 3-3/8, 0-140 MPH, Flat Lens
Auto Meter 3689 Sport-Comp II Air-Core Speedometer, 160 MPH, 5 Inch
Auto Meter 4980 Ultra-Lite II Speedometer, 3-3/8, 0-140 MPH, Flat Lens
Auto Meter 4980-M Ultra-Lite II Speedometer, 3-3/8, 0-225 KM/H, Flat
Auto Meter 3680-M Sport-Comp II Speedometer, 3-3/8, 0-225 KM/H, Flat
Auto Meter 4488-09000 Hoonigan Speedometer, 3-3/8, 0-160 MPH, Flat Lens
Auto Meter 5688 Elite Air-Core Speedometer Gauge, 3-3/8 Inch
Auto Meter 3688-00406 GM Black Air-Core Speedometer Gauge, 3-3/8 Inch
Auto Meter 3688 Sport-Comp II Air-Core Speedometer, 160 MPH, 3-3/8
Q & A
Tim shows some of the 1932 Ford steel replacement parts we have to offer.