Auto Meter 3603-M2 Sport-Comp II Boost/Vacuum Gauge, 2-1/16, -1-+2 BAR,
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Auto Meter to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
For a limited time only receive up to $250 back on select Auto Meter guages. For more details click here.
The standard in the industry, Auto Meter’s Mechanical Boost/Vac Gauges have found their way into more builds than any other. Using a patented, high precision bourdon tube meter movement, there isn’t another gauge on the market that can lay claim to the levels of accuracy or durability you’ll find here. A simple 1/8” NPT pressure connection requires no electrical hookup for operation. Includes 1/8” NPT fittings and nylon line kit.
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Auto Meter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” nylon line, T-Fitting, vacuum fitting, compression fittings, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
More Like This
Auto Meter 4903-M2 Ultra-Lite II Boost/Vacuum Gauge, 2-1/16, -1-+2 BAR,
Auto Meter 4303-M2 Ultra-Lite Boost/Vacuum Gauge, 2-1/16, -1-+2 BAR,
Auto Meter 3303-M2 Sport-Comp Boost/Vacuum Gauge, 2-1/16, -1-+2 BAR,
Auto Meter 6103-M2 Cobalt Boost/Vacuum Gauge, 2-1/16, -1-+2 BAR, Flat
Auto Meter 7503-M2 Phantom II Boost/Vacuum Gauge, 2-1/16, -1-+2 BAR,
Auto Meter 5703-M2 Phantom Boost/Vacuum Gauge, 2-1/16, -1-+2 BAR, Flat
Auto Meter 4303-09000 Hoonigan Boost/Vacuum Gauge, 2-1/16, 30 PSI, Flat
Auto Meter 3607 Sport-Comp II Mechanical Boost/Vacuum Gauge, 2-1/16
Auto Meter 4903 Ultra-Lite II Mechanical Boost/Vacuum Gauge
Auto Meter 880025 Mopar Mechanical Boost Gauge, 2-1/16 Inch, 35 PSI