Auto Meter 2137 Direct Fit Dash Gauge Panel,73-83 Chevy Truck/Suburban
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- Ground Shipping Only - Can't Ship Air.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
Auto Meter's Hot Rod Holiday promotion is here! For a limited time, receive up to $250 back on your Auto Meter purchase. For more information click here.
From Oct 15, 2016 to Dec 31, 2016
InfoModification to an original dash can be a daunting task. Auto Meter makes it easy with a range of direct fit replacement dash panels that perfectly house Auto Meter instruments. Made from thermoformed UV protected ABS material, the Auto Meter dash panels are made to last.
- Direct Fit replacement for OEM instrument bezel in 73-83 Chevrolet Truck/Suburban/Blazer. C-10,20,30, k10,20,30 (truck and suburban models) k-5 blazer
- Fits two 5" instruments & four 2 1/16" gauges.
- Black finish
- Includes cutouts for all stock A/C vents and retains stock heater control location. Includes gear shift indicator and steering column undercover.
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Auto Meter 7027 6 Piece Gauge Kit, 1973-83 Chevy Truck/SuburbanView$1,374.99
Quick ViewQuick View Detailsx
Replace those old factory gauges with a 6 piece gauge kit by AutoMeter. The kit includes a speedometer, tachometer, water temperature, oil pressure, fuel level, and voltmeter. All senders included where applicable. Fits 1973-83 Chevy. Truck/Suburban
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Compatible with 1 - 4 pulse ignition signals (2-8 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Gauge kit includes mounting hardware and detailed instructions for installation