Auto Meter 1790 Old Tyme Black, 3-3/8" Tachometer, In-Dash
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Auto Meter to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Since 1957, Auto Meter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder Auto Meter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 10,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Compatible with 2 - 4 pulse ignition signals (4-8 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Auto Meter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
More Like This
Auto Meter 1799 Old Tyme Black, 5" Tachometer, In-Dash, 8k RPM
Auto Meter 2300 Auto Gage Air-Core Pedestal Tachometer Gauge
Auto Meter 2301 Auto Gage Air-Core Pedestal Tachometer Gauge
Auto Meter 201004 Cobra Air-Core In-Dash Tachometer Gauge, 4 Inch
Auto Meter 1798 Old Tyme Black Air-Core In-Dash Tachometer, 3-1/8
Speedway Black 3-3/8 Inch Electric Tachometer
Auto Meter 2897 Traditional Chrome Air-Core Pedestal Tach, 8k, 3-3/4
Auto Meter 6601 Pro-Comp Air-Core Pedestal Tachometer, 10k RPM, 3-3/4
Auto Meter 1478 Designer Black Air-Core In-Dash Tachometer Gauge
Auto Meter 233904 Auto Gage Air-Core Pedestal Tachometer Gauge
Q & A
by Pat O.Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Tim talks about truck brake, spindles, and instrument options.
Tim shows some of the 1932 Ford steel replacement parts we have to offer.