Auto Meter 1720 Old Tyme Black, 3-3/8" Quad & Tachometer/Speedometer
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- Ground Shipping Only - Can't Ship Air.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
Sometimes space is limited. The Auto Meter Quad Gauge provides a solution to limited dashboard space while providing a clean look. Individual Auto Meter air core meter movements for each function provide the accuracy and durability required by even the most demanding applications. Includes a single wire 1/8” NPT temperature sender and a 1/8” NPT oil pressure sender. The voltmeter reads from 8-18v on negative ground electrical systems and fuel level resistance range is 240 ohms empty to 33 ohms full (compatible with Auto Meter’s 3262 fuel level sender).
- Includes bulb and socket assembly with red and green bulb covers
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Auto Meter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- Speedometer is compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
Kit includes fuel level sender (240E/33F), oil pressure sender, water temperature sender, 2-wire hall-effect speed sender that is compatible with GM/Chrysler applications (7/8" - 18THD), sending unit adapters (1/4", 3/8”, and 1/2-1/16" NPT adapters), bulb and socket assemblies, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation.