Auto Meter 1719 Old Tyme Black, 5" Quad Gauge
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Auto Meter to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Sometimes space is limited. The Auto Meter Quad Gauge provides a solution to limited dashboard space while providing a clean look. Individual Auto Meter air core meter movements for each function provide the accuracy and durability required by even the most demanding applications. Includes a single wire 1/8” NPT temperature sender and a 1/8” NPT oil pressure sender. The voltmeter reads from 8-18v on negative ground electrical systems and fuel level resistance range is 0 ohms empty to 90 ohms full (compatible with Amid 60’s through mid 90’s GM fuel level senders).
- Includes bulb and socket assembly with red and green bulb covers
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Auto Meter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT pressure sender, 1/4” NPT adapter, 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2-1/16" NPT adapters, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
More Like This
Auto Meter 1714 Old Tyme Black, 3-3/8" Quad Gauge
Auto Meter 1710 Old Tyme Black, 5" Quad Gauge
Auto Meter 1419 Designer Black Air-Core Quad Gauge, 5 Inch
Auto Meter 1713 Old Tyme Black, 3-3/8" Quad Gauge
Auto Meter 1614 Old-Tyme White Air-Core Electric Quad Gauge, 3-3/8
Auto Meter 1619 Old-Tyme White Air-Core Electric Quad Gauge, 5 Inch
Auto Meter 1414 Designer Black Air-Core Quad Gauge, 3-3/8 Inch
Auto Meter 1601 Old-Tyme White 5 Gauge Set, Mechanical Speedometer
Auto Meter 1603 Old-Tyme White Air-Core 2 Piece Gauge Kit, 5 Inch
Auto Meter 1611 Old-Tyme White 5 Piece Gauge Set, Mechanical
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
by TimTim talks about truck brake, spindles, and instrument options.